Thursday, February 9, 2012

100th day of school

My boys bring me joy :)

E is for elbow---Eli wouldn't make his.
He had to eat the elbow noodles.


We finally made it to our 100th day of school.
We've been almost 2 weeks behind everyone else because
of my surgery and procedures back in August and September.
So here's our 100 pancake to start the day!

Isaac ate it so fast he felt sick and had to go lie down for a bit.

Did you know it took Noah 100 years to build the ark?

Miss Bindergarten's 100th Day of Kindergarten. Isaac enjoyed this book.
When he spotted the 100 segmented worm, he said lets make that! So we did!

He got to the #20 and got tired (like I figured). So I told him to go play
and that I'd cut and number the rest. He would help me put it together.

And he did.

Ta-dah!

Our 100 worm!

Our 100 lunch! 10 plates of 10.
10  bologna circles, 10 apple slices, 10 goldfish, 10 craizens, 10 club crackers,
10 grapes, 10 peach squares, 10 slices of turkey, 10 pepperonis, 10 slices of cheddar

I grouped the bologna so he could see the groups and easily count 5+5=10

Stringing 100 cheerios!
I had a plastic needle. I have no clue where I got it...
I've had it since I was a little girl in my sewing basket.
It worked perfect for this activity.

100 Cheerio necklace

50 Cheerio necklace...

Again, we did 10 pages of 10 different items.






On the last "10" page, we came up with an addition problem that equaled 10.
 5+5 = his favorite problem.

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment